This year, CIRKL takes place at various locations in the city centre.
For info & tickets please visit the Velodrome.
- De Bruul - Brouwersstraat
- Velodroom - Brusselsestraat 90
- Predikherenkerk - O.L. Vrouwstraat
- Villa aan de Aa - O.L. Vrouwstraat 46
- Sint-Pieterscollege - Minderbroedersstraat 15
- WZC Dijlehof - Minderbroedersstraat 15
- Luxemburgcollege - Vaartstraat 32
- Museum M - Leopold Vanderkelenstraat 28
- We strongly recommend you to come on foot, by bike or by public transport.
It’s healthier, cheaper and more eco-friendly. Look at the map where each performance takes place and plan your route that way. Get around smart. At www.leuven.be/naarleuvenenterug you will find the most complete mobility overview, neatly divided by means of transport.
We organise all performances in full compliance with the current corona guidelines. We ask you to respect them.
Everyone is welcome at CIRKL. Therefore we pay attention to the accessibility of the festival, the performances and the surroundings for people with disabilities. Most performances are accessible for people with a mobile disability. For more information, please call the ticket desk on 016 27 40 00. During the festival, you can ask all your questions to one of our staff members at the info point on the Velodrome. Tickets for performances that have not sold out can also be bought at the Velodrome.
You can find the exact timings on the programme overview (in Dutch) or on the detail page of each performance.
The doors open on average 20 minutes before the show. We strive to start each show on time. This can only be achieved if you arrive in time.
Once the show is started, you can no longer enter the venue.
Late comers are not entitled to any refund or compensation.